Willow Arts is thrilled to launch a new season of artistic programs and opportunities. We look forward to welcoming back our current membership, and opening the doors to new members. Here is a quick overview of what we are offering this season:
- 50.5 hours of Open Studio (new this season – a separate Musician & Performer Open Studio, plus day and evening options)
- Skill Share – a paid opportunity for Willow Members to share their expertise with their peers at the Open Studio
- 3 multi-week arts training courses in songwriting, improv, and collage, a movement workshop, plus submissions will open for our next zine “Your Personal Protest” with a workshop from the editor
- “Welcome In”, a large outdoor community mural at Silver Spire
- Showcase opportunities at Mahtay Café and more to be announced in the coming weeks.
This season we are proud to work with PenFinancial Credit Union as our arts training sponsor this season. With their financial support and commitment to truly local impact, together we are able to provide weekly access to arts training courses led by local artists. Our members will gain skills, create new work, build relationships, and have the opportunity to showcase their talents to an audience. Contributions like this allow us to reduce barriers and provide exceptional artistic opportunities to artists and creatives with lived experience of mental illness/substance use in Niagara.
With love and gratitude,
Director of Willow Arts Community